Website A Plus Staffing
PROVIDING EMPLOYERS WITH PROVEN STAFFING SOLUTIONS
Join our team of VIP Banquet Servers with previous waitstaff/banquet experience to staff upcoming engagements. Banquet Servers are responsible for all table service duties as well as prep work. Part-time and flex time opportunities all year round. Supplement your income, meet new people and work at some of Columbus’s most exciting events. Opportunities to Captain our events for successful candidates.
If you’ve worked in a banquet setting before, we definitely want to hear from you.
Banquet Server responsibilities
- Be attentive to guests and surroundings
- Run food from the kitchen to the banquet hall on demand
- Assist with food and table prep before the event begins
- Set up buffets with food presentation standards and practices in mind, ensuring safe food handling performance
- Serve plated dinners to guests and respond to requests for beverages, appetizers and other needs
- Communicate with banquet supervisor as well as other servers and event organizers
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Open wine and take drink orders
- Clean up venue after event ends and assist with inventory, food storage and other closeout tasks
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift
- Have previous wait-staff experience
- Knowledge of catering practices preferred
- Have the ability to work quickly and as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Have reliable transportation required
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
A Plus Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit usastaff.com.