A Plus Staffing Solutions
We are looking for reliable cooks to assist the production of daily meals, at busy campus dining facilities.
• Sun-Thurs 1:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
• Must have grill cook experience.
• Must have great people skills.
• Sets up and breaks down the grill station
• Provides friendly and helpful customer service
• Takes the customer’s order and prepares the order according to recipe, keeping in mind additional customer specifications or dietary needs
• Cooks items according to the specified cook times to ensure that they are safe for customer consumption
• Uses the correct portions when cutting and serving items
• Anticipates peak and non-peak service times; batch cooks food items accordingly
• Responsible for the appearance of food when serving to customers
• Restocks the station with condiments and food product as needed
• Adheres to the weekly/monthly cleaning schedules by completing the assigned tasks
• Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
• Lifts food pans from warmer to the serving line
• Operates and cleans grill station (flat-top grill, char grill, hood vents, fryers, etc.)
• Safely operates a meat slicer and executes proper knife handling
Work Environment: Mostly works in front-of-house. Requires work in grill area with extreme heat conditions and frequent interaction with heated equipment, grease, and other at-risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion; walking and/or standing for extended periods of time. Frequent lifting, pushing, and carrying.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Time management skills
• Excellent customer service
• Minimum 1 year experience in the food service industry
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to read, write, and follow instructions
Interested Candidates APPLY NOW or call Kim at (614) 328-9994
To apply for this job please visit usastaff.com.